Wednesday 25 November 2015

Why so quiet?

Hello Warriors,

this one just started reading her emails and many of you were concerned why I have been so quiet today.
To be honest, I've all day in my bed... this past couple weeks been cruel mistresses. Have my wisdom teeth coming, the discomfort of it among other personal stuff hasn't allowed me to relax, just kept on pushing myself to be here everyday for you writing on the blog and livestream and started having a migraine that has been a unwanted companion for over a week now.
Went to the doctor on Monday and he prescribed some stuff to chill and demanded me to rest which I have been doing as most as possible. Shtako happens.

Anyway... the migraine is gone for now so I'm taking advantage and will be posting everything for you!

Starting with this music...

No comments:

Post a Comment