Monday 13 July 2015

Serb RNG Ritual

Hello Warriors,

I've been reading your emails before heading out to buy some souvenirs for my Royal Navy sailors and get to the airport. 
An email from Marius G. made me giggle, in Lithuania a WoT clan gathered for a meeting/picnic, they made a fire and one of them brought a Serb doll... I assume what happened afterwards was some sort of ritual for good RNG:



 Oh dear... *giggles*

Its amazing the amount of attention (good and bad) a single dev can generate. I've talked to various people out of curiosity that trust me enough (I wont put their names out) and have meet Serb multiple times and everyone says he is actually a good sport, knows what he is doing and is fun at parties.

(I sure would like to get invited to one of those WG parties... hehe...)

No comments:

Post a Comment